VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

Morning all, I could not agree more that owning VLA shares has...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Morning all,
    I could not agree more that owning VLA shares has been a real test of patience. There are so many things I do not understand. If we owned technology that meant a car could drive twice the distance on a tank of petrol, I imagine we could sell it to one of the car manufacturers in about 8 minutes. VLA have a product that seems to mean the effectiveness of other products is increased just as much. In something so much more important than fuel efficiency. Yet the result is …. we do some more trials.

In a sense it is hard to blame Management because, with podium presentations, VLA just must be on the radar of more than one large pharma. They cannot force them to make offers. Why they would not be clamouring at the door (and already make significant offers) is mystifying.

The one positive I can take from recent releases is the comment that they are ‘Planning now for a pivotal trial’. I assume this is saying that if absolutely necessary we will try for a Phase 3 trial ourselves. NEU have done similar by targeting a gut-wrenching conditions known as Retts. As the numbers are small numbers for a Phase 3 are much smaller than most Phase 3 trials. At one stage I seem to recall VLA talking about trials aimed at those patients who had failed Keytruda etc. I wonder if we get a much smaller target might mean we can have a smaller Phase 3 trial? I am no expert though. Any more knowledgeable posts would be appreciated.

Either way, with Health funds now on the register who can all see the potential, you would think Phase 3 must be a possibility. How good would that be? Probably water down holdings significantly, but if then we get a much higher % of Sales it would still be a great outcome.

In previous years, I have made it to the AGM (10 years+ I would think) and posted a summary of proceedings. This year I will be away so hopefully someone else (Bripoz, believe you said you were going??) can give a summary this year.

Trust you all have a magnificent day!

Rgds
    KMS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.