GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Sounds good. Happy to hear your confidence. I've been buying GMV...

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    Sounds good. Happy to hear your confidence. I've been buying GMV since Aug-17, so buy prices at all kinds of levels much higher than today. I never thought we'd see this below 30c, let alone under 25c.

I have about a third of my portfolio in here, so it's a big holding. My average is close to 36c, so big time under water. I don't normally hold onto losing shares, even if I'm deep in red. With GMV I keep going back to the fundamentals and they look so soo good. I've held on and am holding for what we're all waiting for. I'm very confident and looking forward to big days where the mood is going to be upbeat again.

It's tough to hold onto a stock, especially when it is a big holding in red, and when all around the ASX there are so many other opportunities that can give ST moneys in the bank. GMV is a stock I won't sell, I just refuse to be in a situation one day looking back and thinking what the hell did I do. This is a keeper, and I have a target price for when I will sell a portion of my holdings, but we're far far away from that.

The trading on GMV has been very interesting since listing. I attribute a lot of today's SP to GMV not being the most liquid stock, and thus an easy target for manipulation. I don't think this would be selling for 24c otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.