LRS 6.25% 17.0¢ latin resources limited

Yeah no drilling over a year, I don’t know what drill results...

1. 920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Yeah no drilling over a year, I don’t know what drill results he’s expecting...

The reality is that no one is going to agree to a JV that involves any kind of funding when LRS can not get permits to do any further exploration.
    CG has been trying to get the Maria permits for 16 months.

If the permits aren’t happening management need to come up with a clear plan B, in the last 12 months have been a joke LRS has spent millions just waiting for permits.
    No company in their right mind will pay LRS to sit around for another year and wait.

The price has been hovering around 1c for a few months now and obviously a bit of selling this week after the quarterly.
    I think it’s unrealistic to think the SP will hold 1c unless one of two to things happen.

1) Management come up with a clear plan b while waiting for the Maria consessions to avoid a 4th consecutive wasted CR.

2) A jv is announced (extremely unlikely in my view until the permits are approved) When the company has no clear plan and no progress has been made in the last year.

If one of these two things doesn’t happen in the 4 weeks after the CR I would expect the SP to come back to around 0.005

Only my view.

To the people that have sold today and those that still hold in hope.
    GLTA
    Last edited by Kyle323232: 04/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $475.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $927.3K 5.545M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 523134 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 1447065 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.