9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

I used to work for 9sp pre IPO, I have no ill feelings towards...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I used to work for 9sp pre IPO, I have no ill feelings towards them. These are just my observations as an outsider. The views are all my own, and are just that OPINION - take nothing as fact, and dont try and sue me

Hmmm maybe, but a lot of the collateral like design layouts and presentations used to pitch to the banks was coming out of that side of the business while I was there - that may have changed, but it even included the UI design.

The product always felt incredibly slick looking - in part because of the excellent work done by saltedherring - but after using it for a day I was always left with the feeling that it is a solution looking for a problem, there was a small amount of shall we say "forward" thinking around how to monetize the data but that appears long dead and I can only think it is because the platform really has no stick to it. You don't login to it daily - or use it after the novelty wears off.

I am a small business owner in a number of different industries, and honestly all I really care about on a day to day basis is bank balance and turnover, both of which I can get directly from the apps 9SP pulls from with little to no hassle (my bank app shows my balance with no login, and if I want to do anything I just give it a finger print, same deal for Vend and Xero)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.