ANO 0.00% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

Ok, let's look at a few key points: Relationship with Merck...

1. 1,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Ok, let's look at a few key points:

Relationship with Merck clearly not only repaired but thriving. Alusion agreement extended until 2022, two new RonaFlair products (thanks to @kearneymaurice) and Merck requesting we move to container shipping with higher quantities.

ZinClear growth ready to explode. FY19 goal to ramp production to 800T which is faster than I expected. Despite Europe growing 100% in FY18, management focused on growing distribution there. Inventory build up of $500k ready to service this growth.

Cost savings due to flow through very soon and be realised for majority of FY19. US manufacturing up and running and Aus manufacturing consolidated. Management obviously confident that US manufacturing will work with confirmation they will ramp it up further with new equipment set to be installed by March 2019 (hopefully given the lessons learned initially getting manufacturing set up this is a conservative estimate).

Confirmation once again that not only do we have the best product in the market, we can sell it at a cheaper price point than competitors (with management believing we can get it cheaper still).

The chemist network is starting to work with some end product formulations being created. ZinXation obviously the most exciting and good to hear we have our first order of 15,000 tubes. Hopefully we sort out the new NZ manufacturer nice and quick with the potential to ramp up production because it sounds like the promise of ZinXation/white labelled sunscreen could be massive. A 15,000 tube first order isn't messing around.

The blue sky potential of the battery stuff coming on much quicker than I expected. Very interesting, and good to see management being proactive and protecting their IP in the space.

And to top it all off, after this amazing year and the platform that has been set for FY19, what did our management team/board pay themselves? A tick over $200k. I haven't come across a management team more aligned with shareholders on the ASX, with the main reason being they ARE shareholders.

Congratulations to Lev, Geoff and Rade and all shareholders. The future looks very bright!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5850 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.