FGR 0.00% 6.0¢ first graphene limited

Interesting how people are weighing in! FGR has been run on the...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Interesting how people are weighing in!

FGR has been run on the sniff of an oily rag. They have made excellent progress and want recognition. These petty emotionalisms and hysteria in my opinion only highlight a lack of corporate knowledge or experience. Having NDA's is not a negative!!! Ridiculous to suggest otherwise !!!!

If you want to sow ** good luck with that. If you don't back the management cast your vote and make your case. I know ho has been building this for years and to suggest greed is pathetic. Although you are entitled to your opinion.

NDA's and IP's are a good thing. I have reached the point of my life where I realise I was not Cynical enough !!!!!

IF you are happy to sell looking at this pipeline being built I am happy to compound!!!

IF you want to talk down a management team that has produced and built a company with a great history and potential then I would say the proof is in the results not your downplaying !!!!!

Good luck trying to tear down the management and smear them for wanting fair compensation...

Give them a call if you like... They are the leaders in all but price and soon my prediction is that will change!

I would have thought there was going to be more back bone on here so far.

Kind Regards
    DYOR!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 6.0¢ $15.71K 261.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 22014 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 66199 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.9¢ 139046
Last updated 14.19pm 29/04/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.