FGR 3.57% 5.4¢ first graphene limited

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders, page-37

1. 3,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683
    Hey wapeti.

The way I see it, is there are 2 sides to every story..

The problem to this story and making a decision is that we don’t know the whole story.. the directors do, and believe they are worth their bonuses and entitlements. There are also people who are keen for a free ride.

The story that we have in front of us, probably has many an interested party, and probably many NDA’s that cannot be spoken about and even the number of them cannot be disclosed. But the simple fact that, as a shareholder I know nothing about what MY company is doing, (it is partly mine) is disgraceful.

I have a holding in another spec company that recently went through some internal turmoil. The tech was solid, but the corporate governance was a bit on the nose. Just recently they employed someone to get the name out there and talk to holders and encourage new holders, the transparency of late, has made me spruik to friends and relatives to get onboard, or at least due their due diligence in relation to them.

Now if someone asked me about FGR, I would first quote how the shareholders are extremely divided and angry at a circumstance that they know little about, and the reason for that is because management have both hands tied behind their back because of NDA’s or greed.

One is positive and the other negative. Neither makes me want to continue to hold, as there are soooo many more great prospects on the asx, with management teams who do communicate well with holders and meet their expectations.

At the moment I have been nothing but disappointed with these guys, but again how much can they tell me.. tough call, but not worth my stress..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $35.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $18.62K 339.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1032719 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 165000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ 201211
Last updated 14.17pm 05/06/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.