AMD 0.00% 0.3¢ arrow minerals ltd

Well done Steven Michael ( insert clapping and loud rapturous...

1. SCO
    106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Well done Steven Michael ( insert clapping and loud rapturous applause ) this has been an exceptional year for share holders ! You thoroughly deserve $456, 972 not to mention all those shares that have been put away for a rainy day. For an accountant to do so well in an exploration industry is just mind blowing ( Quiet please, quiet ! Leave the applause to the end ). I can only hope that many many more mum and dad investors join, its a win win, some would say almost too good, it's dead set free money in the bank ! I lost track of time reading through the yearly financials, the dazzling lights, the maps, the graphs, the zig zags and curves, the big words, oh my the big words were just breath taking. Oh Steven, sign me up for more ! Based on the past year I am pulling out all the stops. I have been straight down to the bank, I've informed the Government I'm retiring and starting up an SMSF full of AMD shares, nothing else, just stock after stock of pure AMD delight ! I SWEAR TO GOD WE ARE ALL ON A WINNER '-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.354K 451.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
122 196230905 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 143070486 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.