VFX 0.00% 0.5¢ visionflex group limited

Receipts will possibly be around 950k -1m (Revenue possibly...

1. 7,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Receipts will possibly be around 950k -1m (Revenue possibly around 1.05m) and cash burn of around 500 - 600k. So in summary thinking around same revenue as you but less cash burn

As for Klaus's wife getting options, that came as a surprise to me as I was not aware she was part of the business. But after digging further, I have identified she is and entitled to options as par of the employee plan and assumed board would have approved. But lets look at it from a financial perspective. Here is the statement in the document:

"“That, for the purposes of ASX Listing Rule 10.11 and for all other purposes, the Shareholders of the Company approve the issue of 200,000 unlisted and unvested Management Options, each exercisable at 10.5 cents ($0.105) per Management Option, expiring 5 years from the date of issue, to Mrs Edith Bartosch (or her nominee), a Customer Success Manager of the Company who is also the spouse of Mr Klaus Bartosch, CEO and Managing Director of the Company, and otherwise on the terms and conditions set out in the Explanatory Statement which accompanies and forms part of this Notice of Meeting.”

I will be selfish and look at it from my persective. Share price is around 3.5c today. Lets say in 5 years the shares appreciate 40% year on year (a huge increase for anyone in this game). The share price will be 19c. Edith will be able to make a grand total of $18k profit over 5 years by exercising at 10c and selling at 19c. I am not sure about anyone elses break even on this stock but I soaked up in the 2's and low 3's so my breakeven is sitting at 4.1c. If Edith and crew can get this stock yo 19c I am happy to take a 4.5 bagger on my stock and make nearly 200k profit on where I am now for Edith getting 18k. But that is just me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.