VRX 1.79% 5.5¢ vrx silica limited

There is nothing worse than getting suckered into penny dreadful...

1. 2,406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    There is nothing worse than getting suckered into penny dreadful stocks and taking a massive loss, when V went into the extended trading halt I was thinking , oh here we go again. Most of these companies come out ok as long as they are not bullshitting, I knew V had the new gold with the high grade Silica and even though the material research was sound the asx required business standards to be met. Look at all the industry wide hype that sucked punters in, Cobalt, Vanadium, Hooch weed, Crypto, block chain, even 90% of exploration companies burn shareholders investments into the abyss. When everything is anaylysed V hits my tick list on many points, Demand, competent management, and a solid game plan that makes perfect sense. Solid core shareholders and a lean mean company structure that is not blowing capital on executive lunches and parties. The management currently have millions of their own money in stock and this is another reason that they will work hard to make this a huge success. This is imho the best risk for reward stock on the asx.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $32.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $2.698K 48.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 83767 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 129936 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.