ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1418
    I'm writing on behalf of my friend WhiningWoes (God knows why I bother but I'm a helpful sort of guy ...).

My friend is somewhere else (the place is irrelevant to HC readers but I'll mention his absence in my post anyway - even though no-one gives a rat's. Hope it makes him seem more important than if he was here in little 'ol Australia …. Also, never mind that HC Terms of Use say that " HotCopper is not intended for people outside of Australia and New Zealand." My friend is too important to be bound by Terms of Use.

N-E-way ...my friend wants to join Helix Glee Club but is ineligible without anything of substance to contribute. He does claim to have shareholders' interests at heart – even though he isn't one. Is also very busy, influential, wealthy person but has time for gratuitous comments to Helix shareholders who I imagine are waiting anxiously to hear what he has to say – no?

My friend says Helix hasn't reported Olympic Dam sized discovery yet and that concerns him even though he doesn't hold any shares and he thinks HC readers want to know his thoughts. Go figure.

My friend says Helix team taking too long to find billion dollar base metals discovery hidden under several hundred metres of ancient weathered soils. Says discovery should have happened by now - much quicker. It shouldn't be hard to do - just have to drill in right spot he says. Aren't other companies reporting discoveries every week or so?
    ---
    As for my (La Tache) views, I think team Helix will be as keen as any of us to report as soon as they have something tangible to say so, keen as I am to hear how the mysteries of our acreage are being uncovered, I'll just patiently wait, and remain quietly confident - if that's OK with non-holders.
    Last edited by La Tache: 04/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 27725610 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 25334025 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.