WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders, page-101

1. 2,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 787
    Well done Drugo great call you have said this a number of times over the months. Again on a down day this gains a pip, on an up day it looses two. Go figure!!!

Why has everyone written off oppies being in the money by January?? It's almost like everyone has thrown the towel in. If we hit an adequate production for September QTR and an AISC close to $1,450 even if north of that but below $1,650 we should get a good re-rate. Peeps have to recognise that AISC in the range of $1,250 to $1,450 is on an annual basis therefore don't expect anything in that range for this quarter. If they achieve that then we will be in the money post September announcement. I think the trump will be to announce completion of expansion studies before January. That will be worth a few cents in its own right peeps. Think of the millions and time spent on this, the market will pay for this.
    Remember each individual holder on this register has an ability to contribute to an outcome. I emplore all shareholders stick it out, have confidence and stop selling this down to another small hand!!! Don't play into the games of traders who are constantly averaging down on the back of your hard earned dollar. If they hit the sell allow someone else to buy and heck hold off contributing to the supply with your hard earned shares. Simple price can only go down if their is a willing seller. Are you fellow holders that seller???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.