WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders, page-24

1. 2,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 787
    I don't understand how the market can be right if the only peeps buying and selling is retail at the moment. Retail don't have the technical know how to value this. Smart money is holding back and watching the destruction of SP first and then will swoop in. These guys are patient and will be waiting for a high volume day to buy in with very little pressure on price. September QTR'ly is their timing in mho. Retail will freak if AISC comes in above $1,450 and a load of shares will be dumped to stronger hands at a discount. Wait and watch I guess.
    Thankfully I don't really care what the numbers will be as for me more interested in longer term not September qtr.
    I can see past this quarter as there is cash in the bank.
    If management do come out with a corker there is no hope they will convert oppies with just a good December qtrly. A big holder can come in but they will also need retail momentum selling on the way up to take SP to 8 cents in the coming months. ATM retail keep selling to each other for a loss.
    There are some traders who are making good money here on the back of others selling high and buying back low from the lemmings ago follow momentum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.