WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

I was going to mention something as well. I think the recent...

1. 2,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 772
    I was going to mention something as well. I think the recent push lower again in gold was a second fake to commit more shorts from speculators. The smart money want as many fools shorting it so the swing back up will be incredibly violent once all the lemmings exit positions. It is going to be a matter of who can exit first soon on their short position with gold. We are going to be due for a huge shorters squeeze in the gold space over the near short term. Hence retail who have been selling out on BLK have done themselves a huge disservice as BLK will use hedge now to still make decent coin on September production. Gold producers are expecting gold price to stabilise again by year end hence we see the merger and acquisitions using script at the moment in this sector. You don't offer script and accept it if you think gold is going down and will affect SP.
    Retail and speculators have been blinded by the charts and following rules based trading that the big boys can manipulate
    I hope we see a good swing in the coming days!!!! Stupid selling at these prices. If I wasnt already committed to the hill I would be buying off any shmuk right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.