WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

"... Retail don't have the technical know how to value...

1. 3,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302

"... Retail don't have the technical know how to value this..."

Funniest thing I have read in long time.  A few realities:

1.  You are, I think, "Retail".  Stop being so hard on yourself.

2.  Non retail presumably includes sophs ...  There are none on BLK's register for a good reason.  Even MACA is not there.  It's fanciful to conclude that they left because of a soft gold market ... by and large they left by not participating in the Jan 2018 capital raising.  They didn't buy the story.

3.  Maybe you mean funds or institutions.  Likewise they are not there but it's often easier to attract them because after all, they are managing other peoples money ... much cheaper than your own.  That doesn't make them necessarily smarter

4. Sophs and insto's have access to no more or less info than does the dumb arse retail investor ... he's working with exactly the same information set!

5. Decisions by Sophs and insto's are made by people ... just like you.

6. The only thing sophs and insto have is the weight of money ... that alone doesn't make the quality or substance of their decisions or decision making process any better.  Maybe they are just better spruikers.

And lastly, why would 'smarter' investors bother with BLK in anticipation of a gold price recovery ... there are a thousand gold plays around the world who will all enjoy or endure exactly the same market!

@Hiddenvalue ... I marvel at your commitment ... each to their own I say ... but I am equally stunned by your insistence that BLK's misfortune, as measured by the share price, is something to do with shareholder composition when in reality its fortunes are exactly based on BLK's information that it has and has not shared!

Have a great day.

i'm tippping fewer shareholders will be holding at time of qrtly release and so prices will be softer till then!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.