BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

I have written down a lots of finding but disappeared, I just...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I have written down a lots of finding but disappeared, I just remembered few.
    1, It is More sites rather than more units, WHY?
    They are proud of NEW ZEALAND joined, it will influence any? NO, just for covering the bad performance.
    2, New Zealand site established. Did they train staff? Did they sign single or a group of people? Did they...NO.
    3, BUDDY CLOUD is old staff that they used to make a lot of stories. A platform listed 4 years but still...a trail product. Did it make profit? ARE YOU IN DREAM?
    4, I think DM forgot to mention we have a product from GOOLGE which can product 10-15m per year from Jan 18. What is the name of this product?OH,COME ON He is DM not me...
    5, The MEGA DEAL for both USD and introgram are missing for this quarter or next two quarter. I checked every week from last half year, and there is nothing. I know DM said we have good relationship, but any product even can not be listed a website for half year? EXCUSE ME?
    6,T20 is extremely good except you are the person like me who checked last year report. It showed 49.27% on 2017 but only 44% on 2018. I am not sure why it is positive but I know the DM lied.He claimed that 95% of option holders is loyal, however he sold 22 M shares. Yeah, maybe it is not direct relationship to help him sell his share.
    7 ONLY POSTIVE NEWS I THINK IS WE HAVE 22M CASH ON BANK TO RECEIVE THE INTEREST. However, "I was delighted to welcome all loser register capital rising. Both of shares entered in 20c who lost money now. I know he sell down his shares to earn the profit, but the staff cost was 6m, they only use it for 3 years. At that time, who will support him again with this reputation?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.