CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders, page-78

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    You are dead right Bas, its not complex stuff. In fact its very straight forward isn't it.
    AGMPL are excessively paid for consulting fees and what is the value of this consulting, if any.
    Losses in 12 months up nearly 300%.
    Looks terrible doesn't it. How dare they!
    Now lets put on the defence cap for a clearer perspective.
    In six years its anticipated that the global cannabis market will be worth close to USD 150 BILLION Dollars.
    For arguments sake, lets say CGB become one of the top 1500 companies globally. Not an unreasonable expectation, in fact I would say an extremely conservative one.
    USD 100 million. Now lets be even more conservative and just make it AUD 100 million.
    So close to 7% of projected income has been spent this year putting all this together. Fantastic, if that keeps the BOD motivated and they keep the milestones coming then I am all good with it. Also considering the milestones that are coming next year, well it goes without saying how transforming they are going to be.
    Is my short argument reasonable, maybe....maybe not.
    But guess what Bas, I do know one thing. On the day CGB finally lists, I wont be going to work that day.....Got plans

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.