DGR 22.2% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

Ann: Annual Report to Shareholders, page-24

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    Nothing unfriendly here either, just getting sick of the misinformation you continually post.

To be frank, I couldn't care less what your position is. I was merely pointing out how in the recent past I had called you out for a 'not held' when you stated you did. Simple. How about we agree that no-one wants to hear you about your position at all?

There you go again, a bit rich of me??? How on earth do you know how I've timed my trades, or why I would be in the red if I didn't? You clearly either don't know much about DGR, or are simply manipulating, omitting or manufacturing facts. I'll assume you mean that DGR is now below what it listed at? If so, remember it's also easy to let stupidity get in the way of reasoning!

Thank you for your compliments and well wishes. We differ in our views for the reasons stated above.

The status of NM is regularly and vigourously debated by holders and non. I'd absolutely refute the notion that he is universally revered by holders, and even if he were, you are absolutely the wrong person to shepheard the newcomers as your analysis is shallow, self serving and incorrect.

As for your last comment, really? You give a couple of sentences that provide an absolutely misleading view on AJQ (from the perspective of DGR) I provide a relatively concise rebuttle (even acknowledging the counter point that could be negative).

Put in simple terms:

DGR baked a pie and sold most of it for 50c
    The pie went cold and was worth only 10c
    Someone else thought they could reheat the pie so DGR sold some more pie for 20c
    The pie went cold again and was only worth 7c
    AJQ thought if they bought some more filling and a pie filling machine their pie would be worth more, so they increased the size of the baking tin and sold some more pie to DGR for 7c
    The pie filling machine worked and the pie is now worth 10c
    AJQ plans to make a lot more pie the goverment likes pie so much it will pay AJQ to make more!

Yummy.

The point of the story is, DGR don't really care about how pies are made. They are a bit greedy and only care about how much they can get for selling them.

So, if you want to discuss pies, talk with the pie people. DGR people like to talk about how cheap the pie was to make and how much they sold it for!

Also, pounds and dollars are like two totally seperate currencies... weird concept, though it might assist your analysis, and explain why ours differ!

Your final comments regarding SOLG are next level astounding (even for you).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $6.188K 607.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 406246 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 289288 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.