DGR 11.5% 2.3¢ dgr global limited

Understandable. I can tolerate being red, as long as nothing...

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    Understandable. I can tolerate being red, as long as nothing causes me to change my investment thesis. DGR is currently the 2nd best performer in my portfolio, but I still think its the most undervalued from a risk/reward perspective.

I think it is absolutely important to hear a different view, and I appreciate that in my rage I was able to reflect on DGR's journey and why I believe the future is rosy.

I only ask that when providing a counterpoint particularly to new investors that you provide a balanced critique. Omitting pound to dollar convertions, and leaving out DGR's greatest successes to date (on paper anyway - OBS, IRR) is plainly unfair.

It will be interesting to see where things end this year. I believe most of us agree that at least for the short/medium term that DGR is mainly SOLG proxy.

We know the MRE will be released, and I'm certaintly not expecting the unexpected.

Will the BHP/Newcrest end game continue to progress, or will things settle down?

Also, I'm well aware that with Trump and the markets being spooked currently, there is inherent risk to being long with any shocks that may occur.

Happy Sunday!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.003(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $24.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.0¢ $646.7K 28.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1321645 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 401784 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.