DGR 0.00% 1.0¢ dgr global limited

Someone broke the silence :) I had been half expecting calls for...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Someone broke the silence

I had been half expecting calls for me to post and speak up when the SP was excited. Probably not as much risk now, but for what it's worth I sold out my small parcel some days ago. I made a small profit but was always uneasy holding this stock.

I might still get back in at some stage but this would be more to follow the hype rather than any strong confidence in the company.

One thing I'd like to address, and this will attract fierce critism from loyalists, but the calls that NM is some kind of company making God are wrong. Plain wrong.

While he has indeed made himself quite rich, let's look at what he's done for SHs.

* Ajq listed at 50 cps some years ago, now sub 10 cps and declining. Also vastly over promised and underdelivering.

* DHR listed at God knows what but that duck is now dead.

* SOLG appears to be doing well, but this is only if you use a piece of paper to cover all but the most recent part of the chart. In reality the price is well down from when it listed, and there have been several of these "company changing" events in its past.

* I absolutely refuse to accept the idea that you need to forget the company's history from about a year ago. A company is answerable for its past performance

I class the rest of the companies liabilities rather than assets.

Glta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 299685 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 780322 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.