NCZ 0.00% $1.10 new century resources limited

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders, page-2

1. 352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Key points I noticed,NCZ/2018-10-31_814PM_AnnualReporttoshareholders.pdfpage 14 of 102Several material downtime events restricted mining operations for the first half of October; however record daily hydraulic mining rates were achieved during the second half of the month.page 15 of 102Production of 7,000t of concentrate was achieved for the September quarter 2018.page 16 of 102Business milestone achieved via loading of the first concentrate parcel onto the MV Wunma as part of the scheduled 10,000t of export shipment for October.-----------Shorting the stock started getting worse in early Oct as they had problems.Now my opinion is that the wording is very telling.Record daily hydraulic mining? No numbers to back that up.7,000t in Sep quarter, down time in October and loading the first 'parcel' of 'scheduled' 10,000t? Sounds like they haven't made the 10,000t yet.Why are they hiding the facts? Makes me not trust management.Looks like ramp up is going slower than they want to let on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.