NCZ 0.00% $1.10 new century resources limited

Read the quarterly. They produced 7000t in September so they...

1. 812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Read the quarterly. They produced 7000t in September so they obviously produced concentrate in October to meet the 10000t shipment which from Monday’s release is underway.

4FA37904-9A4B-4F19-9C04-4E59F433C8FE.png

From the ship tracker app looks like the cargo ship is still off the coast so perhaps they are still loading the first cargo?

As per my previous post in the quarterly thread the exiting bit I’ve seen is that after 2 months they are recovering 55-60% of the zinc in the rougher stage. This means the sulphides in the tailings are floating. Something a lot of the doubters / shorters are saying it wouldn’t do.

Now they have to properly commission the cleaners which they state requires more refurbishment of additional cells. It appears they are still working on the plant refurbishment with froth bashers etc but it sounds like they know what they need to do and are progressing in an orderly fashion.

NAB closed and more pre sales so it doesn’t sound like they need to raise more capital which I’m betting the shorters were counting on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.