TON 7.14% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

Hi Stevenjd I hope you are making money ‘cash for comments’ and...

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Hi Stevenjd

I hope you are making money ‘cash for comments’ and don’t seriously believe the hype you post.

I thought the pebble under the wheelbarrow and the aircraft stuck on its wheel chocks was a bit far fetched but now your post ‘earning per shares protected’ is ridiculous.

If you said PC has encountered a problem pushing his cash loaded wheelbarrow or the chocks are jammed on PC’s business class aircraft due recent weight gain, then that would be more credible.

You need profitability and income to be discussing EPS.

We know we have the resource + We know we will have the signature, therefore:
    All defined by=Credibility of MD+Board

1. We don’t have any 85% cheap finance because there is no finance term sheet detailing the conditions.

2. (a) We have 1 Billion shares with NO mine OR financing terms and TON is already diluted to buggery!
    (b) Factor the recent piddly CR of $630K for a ~ 14% increase in share registry = more dilution.
    (c) Since we are probably on our last $$$ I am expecting another CR in coming weeks and if lucky ~ 3.6 cents = more dilution

3. Nicanda Hill=There is NO JV/sale. We were led to believe the other 15% finance was potentially coming from a possible JV/sale but that all seems misleading now.

To your credit at least you scratched up a list/business plan and should forwarding it to PC (eventually he will be in the office) giving him direction.

Regards,
    Bear

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $159 12.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 371593 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 237752 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.