TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders, page-65

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    We can agree that the WGX proposal was a lemon..The board should be accepting majority of responsibility on that decision..Management in part also..Should never have reached shareholders eyes.

It's not a bad thing at times having low expectations because it's harder to feel disappointed.

I know many shareholders have been with Triton for years now..As have I..Reality is most of us are seriously behind the 8 ball but it may be time for a few to cash out..A little of whats left is better than all of nothing...Provided your genuine analysis of the company's position is negative.

I'm tired too..I'm down big $ too..But emotions aside I'm seeing green lights still..I've had to part ways with lemons at a considerable loss before but despite recognizing the risks I still see Triton as a worthy stock in my portfolio.

We are not going to see another CEO though until this has played out..Which will either be construction commencing later this year or after financing collapses post mining concession should we be fortunate enough to secure it.

If anyone is going to jump off now would be the time.

We are all suffering Triton fatigue..I just hope this all pans out for everyone after so many years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2.167K 216.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 790610 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 350520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.