CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. afd
    2,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 657
    Agree Gotta.

'Investor engagement' is a term straight out of the governance manuals and probably a nod by Phil that governance/comms was one of the major issues he identified as a cause of shareholder discontent when he first came on board.
    No need for extra $ at this stage anyway. Cashflow +, cash on hand and available lines of credit.

Speaking of governance, I was very happy to note that there was no significant 'unannounced' variation between the prelim and final reports for the first time in 4 or 5 years. A $20k 'neutral' BSheet adjustment the only thing I could spot on first pass thru. Yay! Comms are getting better and the new/modern accounting systems starting to pay dividends.

Apart from that there were 2 things that cheered me about the qualitative stuff.
    1. The reference by Phil about more proactive investor engagement. If we can get more clarity on a few items re corporate strategy, the sp will benefit.
    2. The line by Charles about activity in the share segment and the expected benefits in the coming months. Huge potential here.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.