LRS 0.00% 17.0¢ latin resources limited

Just for your info slashme, the JP Morgan holding, and some...

1. 5,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3798
    Just for your info slashme, the JP Morgan holding, and some others, are Nominee accounts.

This means that JP Morgan does not own any LRS, they are simply holding the LRS shares for their customers, who's names you do not know, and who's identities are kept secret.

For instance, that JP Morgan holding in LRS could be made up of 12 different people and businesses who don't want their identities known, so they use a Nominee account to have the Broker's platform hold them on their behalf. JP Morgan don't own any.

This way, those people can protect their identity, and no-one knows who owns the shares, and JP Morgan aren't going to tell you who their clients are that own the LRS shares.

You can have any broker do this for you (for a fee) if you want, or if you can't be bothered buying online yourself, or if you want your identity held a secret.

It's all legal unfortunately. I have said for many years that this encourages deception. What should be listed, is every person and company inside the Nominee account, so that there can be no hidden holdings, this would promote a more open and honest stock market, but that's not what the insider's want, in fact, they very last thing they want is an open and honest stock market. It's a mug's game for small retail holders, and don't we know it.

My views on LRS are as before, to avoid administration within months, they need to pull a rabbit out of the hat, which is not impossible, but at this stage it looks improbable.

With the recent inversion of the yield curve in the USA, and the end of quantitative tightening, and the start once more (possibly) of new rounds of quantitative easing (because Trump wants to be re-elected), and with the Australian RBA wanting (and hoping) to keep the economy limping along, then I'd be investing in gold now, because 2020 (could) be a big year for gold - but then again, I've been wrong before, many many times.

Good luck with your investing.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $475.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $3.506M 20.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 170000 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1113801 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.