FGR 0.00% 6.0¢ first graphene limited

Fantastic catch & analysis @tylermax & spid; (silly me missed it...

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    Fantastic catch & analysis @tylermax & spid;

(silly me missed it trying to be clever, multitasking at the time).

For reference, I shall repost the link of the podcast discussion between The Graphene Council's Terrance Barkan & The GEIC's James Baker 27/08/2019.

https://www.thegraphenecouncil.org/...Joins-The-Graphene-Council#.XX2ylIsHkq4.email

The post & link was initially from L & I believe there are also other potential hints in this most
    interesting conversation from two very big guns in the graphene game.
    (& thanks for the Socrates post L~ He is my fave philosopher, thank goodness Plato took notes before Socrates had his final sip

The podcast starts rather scripted to me then morph's into a free-flowing chat ~Was the graphene/cell/plant clone reference from around 15:10 mins about a non-UK (GEIC) partner a slip or intentional ~ I don't know ~ Though some speculation is well worth the consideration imo of what this may mean to FGR if such is brought into reality.

Initially, the chicken & egg scenario of graphene production & demand are discussed by TB & JB.

"Scalability" is viewed as "The Key" when demand exceeds capacity in graphene production in tonnage & possibly into "100's of tonnes".

The unknown of China's graphene production is not ignored (& Tunghsu is one of the six at present Tier One GEIC Members).

No 5 is Brazil's steel Company Gerdau. The UK's Versarian & Haydale at say No2 & No1 do not to my knowledge have the appropriate large graphene production facilities for successful scalability imo.

No 4 is UMI3 https://t.co/GELLnBlun0?amp=1
    A collaboration of The UK's Graphene Enabled Systems owned by the University of Manchester.

Can a GEIC tier 2 partner or another associate clone a graphene module/cell/plant as is FGR's long-plan possibility as required ~ pretty unlikely to me.

Would China build outside of it's "belt & road" initiative ~ again pretty unlikely to me.

Now to my disclaimer; I try to stick to facts though at times some critical forethought can avert danger or even make or a dollar or two ~ Thus much of the above is simply my supposition.

However, as @Dungaa suggested on this topic "~ I believe it is on the money" & I concur.

If you have the inclination & time Team FGR have a listen & draw your own conclusions.

Cheers,
    Greg.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ $23.74K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 84773 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 65130 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 18/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.3¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ 103964
Last updated 15.44pm 18/04/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.