FGR 0.00% 5.9¢ first graphene limited

Hi Team FGR, Well guys, we have had a pretty rough week & I am...

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    Hi Team FGR,

Well guys, we have had a pretty rough week & I am in FGR long & still have great faith in FGR coming to the party & we getting a lovely large slice of the FGR cake in good order.

A wise, experienced & prudent investor has said to me he thinks "FGR may well be an SM Unicorn" ~ I agree.

On a note that is off-topic ~ I thought it fair to share some of 'the cake' with you guys.

Today is the birthday of a special person on this HC forum to many of we FGR believers.

(he might be a tad upset with me being such a modest man ~ tho' I shall take my chances

Guys, our No.1 poster, FGR believer & graphene guru Mr @spid81 has his Birthday today.

I thought I would share this with you & those who wish may give him (via me) a TU to say ~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPID !!!

And thank you for your continued assistance & many happy returns to you from we FGR holders.

In the spirit of fair play, even if some may not have always agreed, I think if this were Cricket ~ even an opponent may honour a champion player.

I will take careful note of any TU's that are given in regard to saying ~

"Well-done spid & many happy returns".

And pass them along to who I can most fortuitously say ~ Is a friend of mine.

Cheers & Happy Birthday spid !!!
    Greg.
    Last edited by Idjut: 05/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 21000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.26am 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.