FGR 7.69% 5.6¢ first graphene limited

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders, page-113

1. L:)
    1,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    30 min in the Interview.. Let me try in my Denglisch... JB told something like this... For the GEIC it wont make any sense to partner with eg Highway England if they couldnt come up with graphene that will fit for this application... Quality (kind of graphene), quantity, price.... So the GEIC did, (partnership with Highway England), so they already checked some questions.....at the end of the day, if it can be done (not only 10% improvement but much more..) it will be a matter of the price for any graphene producer.. Can FGR deliver? Yes, I think. Price?... Yep,.....

Who else thinks, there is much more going on at the GEIC, beside the offical announced partnerships... Concrete, light weight composites (eg Haydales racing car), filtration, thermal management,....

FGR has its own lab, hasnt it?

So, to sum it up, plan your work and work your plan. Make sure you can work hard with the right tools and the right partners / team...

So far I like what I read, and thats why I have changed my sentiment to buy again...
    And I have no problem with WG speech, think therefore I am, isnt it Idjut? (Keep a little company alive, extrapolating from improvements, Promotion and something like this, why not?)

Have a nice week,
    L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $36.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.6¢ 5.0¢ $39.90K 775.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 935 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 204352 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.1¢
  Change
0.004 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ 253863
Last updated 13.19pm 17/06/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.