AMD 0.00% 0.3¢ arrow minerals ltd

Share price at an all time low, but hey, someone's doing not too...

1. SCO
    106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Share price at an all time low, but hey, someone's doing not too shabby !

Mr Steven Michael - Managing Director
    30 June 2019 - $396,458 - you might think to yourself, "Michael has not earned as much as last year", check again, his base has risen, AGAIN !
    30 June 2018 - $514,440

I quote from AMD's own report :-

The Board is responsible for compensation policies and practices. The Board, where appropriate, seeks independentadvice on remuneration policies and practices, including compensation packages and terms of employment.

THEN in the next two paragraphs down :-

A remuneration consultant has not been employed by the Company to provide recommendations in respect ofremuneration, given the size of the Group and its current structure.

Your damn right no one has been consulted !

The paragraph that was between the two above, well, let me just highlight this piece of information !

The compensation structures explained below are designed to attract suitably qualified candidates, reward theachievement of strategic objectives, and achieve the broader outcome of creation of value for shareholders. Thecompensation structures take into account a number of factors, including length of service, particular experience ofthe individual concerned, and overall performance of the Company.

"Creation of value for shareholders " - they should rename this outfit to a "living death".

****************************************************DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY****************************************************************

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.354K 451.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
122 196230905 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 143070486 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.