ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    let me nitpick a little if I may. Many holders firmly believe funding will happen, it’s an opinion not a statement of fact. Saying they believe funding will occur is not deceitful. The company has never stated there is anything other than refused low ball offers and other potential options.
    Keeping it in perspective all Ann’s give confidence that the route to funding is progressing. The bank is doing DD for whom? As an investment bank they have a wide array of internal clients looking to invest and trust the DD if the bank to do DD on investment opportunities. I have to see any entity perform full on DD if they do not feel that the prospective company has no or limited merit. Does this mean funding is certain, far from it but we also know that the DD has not found any red flags.

So we now wait for DD completion, Loan Note offering will then be scrutinised by interested parties likely already approached by the bank with a heads up. What happens from there is anyone’s guess. To say funding a a given is rubbish, to say it won’t happen is also rubbish.

As a summary WKT have had offers, they are in the final stages on International Investment bank DD, Loan Note due for release and scrutiny near term. Money is about and interested, having the guidance of a large experienced international investment bank could be the assistance WKT needs to get a reasonable offer having only low ball offers so far without external help.

I dont believe that the struggle so far to get a reasonable funding offer is a reflection of the project but a reflection of managements failure to get what they want. Credit to them for enlisting the assistance of the bank. I feel the external credibility of the bank will give WKT what has been lacking from a first time project small cap and get WKT a reasonable deal they do far have not been able to achieve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.