GW1 6.76% 7.9¢ greenwing resources ltd

Quote Shellbell: "On top of that, Rusbus, to post the following...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

Quote Shellbell: "On top of that, Rusbus, to post the following comment, "Think it's time for me to sell.. and hope others follow suit also".... suggests malice towards those that intend holding. By all means, bag the management if you think there are grounds upon which to do so, but at least exit the stock and forum with some dignity and grace"

If you want to hold on to this stock Shellbell that's your choice, but the fact that you're targeting me leads me to believe you are insecure about your own investment into this stock. I do hope many others also sell and invest in companies that actually produce a financial return and keep their investors informed. I've been following this stock for the better part of 3 years, I'm done... by now we should have been in the 5c+. The fact that we aren't tells me we've made a bad investment and I have little hope for the future of BSM.

Quote Shellbell: " If that's what you were expecting, Rusbus.... a multi-bagger without volatility and risk, well you had better stop your gambling with Sportsbet along with investing in the stockmarket".

Correct, this was a risk. But this was one that did not pay off. I've come to terms with accepting it but I'll take my capital loss to hopefully offset my future gains elsewhere instead of holding onto false hope. I would have thought accepting we made a bad investment is part of the game after all..
    Last edited by Rusbus: 27/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.005(6.76%)
Mkt cap ! $14.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.9¢ 7.4¢ $14.73K 191.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114140 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 69296 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.