PCK 5.56% 3.4¢ painchek ltd

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders, page-8

1. 6,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4383
    Basically, I read this annual report as a confirmation for any of us playing the long game. Nothing is more re-assuring for a long term holder than to read from a management team who has a plan. A management team who can implement a plan. And a management team that can show the progressive success of their implementation. This annual report has them all. And what is more important for long term holders other than a plan to be 'profitable'? And that is what PCK will be after the implementation of the $5m government grant.

And here is another huge factor to consider. Those age care facilities that have used Painchek find that they cannot do without it. Hence the no churn rate. What's more, there is no competition. Hence PCK is a monopoly. So in conclusion, PCK is a monopoly providing a necessary service. I cannot emphasise that enough. Anyone that understands the huge advantage of a monopoly that provides a necessary service should feel really at ease with holding PCK.

In conclusion, put this company into the hands of a capable management team, it spells success all over. There is no ifs or buts about it. PCK will be the gold standard for the pain assessment market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.