NOX 1.52% 6.7¢ noxopharm limited

Hi Moosey and Harvett.... well you guys are priceless... really...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Hi Moosey and Harvett.... well you guys are priceless... really you are.

It’s amazingly gratifying to see you both take such an interest in a company that neither of you hold shares in. The trouble you both take to painstakingly comb through what must be reams of list of both NOX and countless other non connected companies to notify us all of the minutiae of press releases is.... well .... unfathomable?

Super fun for you guys I’m sure!

I wonder if you could turn your obvious interest in such matters to maybe cross reference the data into various separate list for us. You know.... like the proportion of statutory announcement regarding appendix A versus Appendix B and C and tabulate them against say..... the PRs announcing the increase in directors share holding announcements etc.

Don’t worry about listing those voluntary announcements just dealing with the real progress that the company puts out. Most, if not all of shareholders.... manage to read them for ourselves.

Hours of fun for you.... and would also save us a lot of time too.... about worrying if we have reached the correct proportion of one against the other.

And now for some more great news for you guys. Have a skim through the latest annual report and read about what’s coming down the pike very soon in relation to NYRADA Inc. You must know the company... even though I rarely see you mention it. All us NOX shareholders already own a piece of that company as a spin off.

So the great news? Well.... at the moment there are four new sets of drug families being lined up to deal with four poorly catered for major medical problems like concussion and brain trauma damage.... and high cholesterol that aren’t currently catered for by regular statins etc etc.

Now just imagine the pure avalanche of new press releases four new drugs types will generate over the next year or so!!

I can already see you rubbing your hands together in anticipation.

What joy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.