ARV 9.09% 1.2¢ artemis resources limited

Yes there is a rich Indian who owns a ton of Novo shares from...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Yes there is a rich Indian who owns a ton of Novo shares from ipo and I watched a video interview of him saying $2 is cheap and he's buying at those levels after Mark Creasey payed $5 for ARVs 4M from the 50/50 JV deal paying $20M ? being another large holder of Novo assuming he still owns.
    JC how's your prospectong going for Pacton gold in the Pilbarra including 70% of the Hong Long tenement aquired from another DL haunt CLY Clancy resources now called SG1 Sagon ? with a option to use the hocked against the $2M London loan 100% Artemis owned Radio hill processing plant and after squandering $20M may be shy to pay back the loan now ? and first option for processing may belong to Karatha gold Pty ltd the 50/50 JV deal with Novo ?
    Is EM doing what's best for ARV or a caretaker for someone else and Newcrest know a thing or two about mechanical ore sorters as does the csiro as they are using them at there Telfer mine and QH ain't fronting up no more but then is also committed to the spend in of the $5.4 50/50 JV that includes Purdys reward which has also gone dodgy for quite some time now with no explanation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $23.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $31.54K 2.851M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 87457 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1948627 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.