EMH 7.84% 27.5¢ european metals holdings limited

lol lol lol ..... I think lethargy has set in Warren, it’s...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    lol lol lol ..... I think lethargy has set in Warren, it’s unfortunate but anyone who dares to post anything Positive is hit with a barrage of abuse and those who constantly post negative garbage and deramp the stock are hailed as messiahs.

in the meantime we just hang around here like the balls on a dog waiting for great news.

As soon as a Deal / Partnership is confirmed with CEZ and hopefully an Off-take agreement or two with one of the Big Boys this will take off quicker than that dog and you won’t see his balls for dust, the naysayers will be chasing that dog to get on board but unfortunately they would have missed their opportunity.

I think it’s important to remain focused on the facts:
    The NPV of the project is - USD 1.1 Billion with an IRR of ~ 29%
    versus our Market Cap of - USD 28 Million ???

I don’t think we need a brain surgeon to work out a Re-Rate is due and this will happen the minute confirmatory news of a deal arrives.

It is also important to understand that The Cinovec Project is scaleable, so the enormity of what we have is Massively Undervalued ......

Hey ho, what do I know ? I’m just a Positive Guy with a massive interest in EMH lol lol lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.020(7.84%)
Mkt cap ! $57.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ $39.07K 145.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 30069 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.