SVG 0.00% 3.6¢ savannah goldfields limited

Well now I am excited! - extract "The regional mapping and...

1. 1,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    Well now I am excited! - extract
    "The regional mapping and sampling has delineated over 60 high priority regional targets, with less than 25% of the tenement holding so far covered. At this stage only 8 prospects have had first pass drilling.

Four of these prospects returned positive results and currently have follow up drilling programs planned. An additional 3 prospects have drill programs planned and have Native Title clearances making them ready to drill.

Cash flow from mining will significantly accelerate these regional programs. A 2,500m drilling program commenced in September 2019 - targeting both potential additional high grade material near the existing open cut, as well as first pass drilling on some of the regional targets. This drill and other exploration work program will target extensions of mineralisation at both Sherwood and Sherwood West along with several regional targets including Delaney, Eastern Bar, Eastern Bar South, Moonbeam and Jedda.

The exploration within Laneway’s large Exploration Tenement area at Agate Creek will be advanced with the objectives of confirming the potential for additional small tonnage high grade zoned deposits capable of being toll treated, along with the targeting of additional large tonnage targets to supplement the possible long term mining and processing of the lower grade Agate Creek Resources onsite." - ONSITE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $2.007K 55.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13823 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.