AEE 7.69% 12.0¢ aura energy limited

Not sure if anyone saw the post on the AURA LSE Chat room but...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Not sure if anyone saw the post on the AURA LSE Chat room but below was from user Curtis12 who wrote to Pete about SS.

Answers from P. Reeve to some questions regarding the Haggan project in Sweden:

Thanks for the email Kurt

We have been in the industry for a long time and we believe there is always a process to go through to achieve an outcome.

The community need to see the project detail and benefits and understand the risks.

We are close to releasing more study results on this and believe this will assist in the understanding.

If the Swedish government wants this transformation then they need the metals so we are getting, and hearing of, lots of government support to get these moving.

I have now heard that Northvolt’s push for batteries has raised internal concern that they don't control a mine source of the material, as Aura does, and are now looking into that.

You can expect lots of support from the Swedish government for any potential Northvolt mine given how invested the Swedish government is the Northvolt push.

As for uranium we will not produce uranium for sale as that is illegal so it can only be treated as a waste product.

Regards

Peter

Peter Reeve
    Executive Chairman - Aura Energy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $99.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $235.4K 1.964M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23371 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 688318 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.