JAT 0.00% 68.0¢ jatcorp limited

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders, page-53

1. 2,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 420
    the consolidation may seem like a way for the price to easily drift down but essentially all of us holders would have the opportunity to average down if we are smart about it?

we wanted the sp to improve and be taken serious and i think in the long run this will help, if mc falls to 40m or lower ill certainly top up, Jat is building strength and it will only take a few solid deals and announcements to begin to raise the perception and sp, things are on track.

12 month numbers will be strong, increased profit is expected to follow with the benefits of ANMA and the expansion of Neurio range,

The presentation is the best they have put out yet imo and i hope they continue to execute said actions and improve transparency to holders.

surely we are out of the woods, nothing sinister is at play with management and the overseas connections at one stage i questioned if any of these guys existed, they would seem to be taking shareholder feedback on board.

i half read the announcement and skimmed through the numbers. satisfied with the report, with BAL being taken over, WHA looking like its fallen appart KTD in reverse and A2M still the king of the ring im hoping JAT can attract the attention it deserves as time goes on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16129 62.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.5¢ 3334 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.