JAT 2.17% 47.0¢ jatcorp limited

#2 out and about now we are missing the other 3. Your picture is...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    #2 out and about now we are missing the other 3. Your picture is very appropriate for this company.

Anyway let me not get out of hand and none of this is personal. You just need to look at all that we have discussed and then make your own mind up. Some of those posting here have an agenda and to me it is clear. Some are posting on behalf of the company and that is even clearer. As I said just investigate the top 20 and alot is revealed. What other company that you know of does the type of S#!t that this company does. Any of it make sense? Right they do not want it to make sense and why is that? The market is cowboy and cowgirl territory now so just be careful where you invest your money that is all I will say. I am taking my loss and walking away so be happy you are rid of me. I wish you the best but I also encourage you to tread carefully as this definitely will be no rags to riches tale (well it will be for those few in the company even though all of them are not coming from rags. This is poker at its best and cleaning at its greatest).

Peace and good luck. I saw this unfold and was stupid enough to still think that I would get out even. You can have my shares but I warn you that you will lose money if hold too long and buy my portion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.010(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $39.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 49.0¢ 46.0¢ $30.06K 63.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29999 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 4267 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.