CF1 0.00% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Annual Report to Shareholders, page-30

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    HI WB
    I have been sitting on the sidelines not contributing for a number of reasons but I just wanted to make one point about your post, and for the sake of disclosure I am a long term holder and shareholder in a business which uses Intigers services.

Sharon Wright set up a first class offshoring solution that is a given, over the last 4 plus years we have been having all of our SOA's and a large part of our administration completed to a high standard, the take up and demand for offshore solutions has increased dramatically. If you are able to differentiate your service offering and have a cutting edge technical solution then surely in that environment you would be able to attract your fair share of new clients. At one stage in Sydney the company had three employees who's sole job was to onboard new clients, match up that level of resource against the number of actual on-boarded quality clients and it would be fair to say that the results were underwhelming.

the point i am trying to make is that a well resourced and staffed offshore solution was set up, I have an intimate knowledge of the operation and the operation of their competitors and I can safely say that Intiger was well positioned to be a leading player.... Then compare that to revenue, why the hell weren't more clients found.

So i would suggest that we cannot simply say that with any other management it still would have failed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 128307 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 22000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.