KOR 22.2% 0.7¢ korab resources limited

"to be possibly engaged in a concerted effort to possibly force...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 417
    "to be possibly engaged in a concerted effort to possibly force the share price down"...... @ddzx

Gees ddzx, you need to see the wood through the trees. I bailed months ago with a small loss, as timelines and plans kept on getting delayed.

potgut IS RIGHT, being telling everyone for years, but we wouldn't listen. Kesselrun has woken up, but a bit late I'm afraid. I hope all your other stocks do well for you Kesselrun, and hope you use this as a learning experience. The thing is, once timelines are delayed, you need to ask serious questions. Sometimes they are normal, and can't be helped, but you need to know as they are ALARM BELLS.

Now, for the life of me, I wished I had book-marked the page, but I have read that magnesium ore absorbs moisture...being a salt, and all that, and as it absorbs moisture it gets heavier. Shipping and transport costs go through the roof, if the deposit is not close to a refinery.

As Darwin is in a high rainfall area, and as there is a creek running through the tenement, then, I wonder, is this the real problem????

Grades and ore maybe OK, but moisture level isn't. You need to research these things, because it appears something is terribly wrong.I don't know, but I have seen an article saying something along these lines. I will try and find it again, if I get time.

But, in any case the chart is screaming.......DANGER, don't touch. Downhill all the way, I'm afraid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $2.569M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $3.825K 523.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1441709 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 47896 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.