HFR 3.85% 27.0¢ highfield resources limited

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders, page-2

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    So there you have it....time to lighten up a bit ...read the Report with clear eyes...you'll discern a company ticking so many boxes so that I think international awards will, not too far down the track, be bestowed upon it.
    As a startup miner it has followed a path from proposal to proof to (soon) product to (soon) income [that's big time income] with impeccable and honourable management in difficult and sometimes frustrating circumstances.
    The numbers stack up financially but be prepared to dig deep to contribute to the upcoming capital raising...long term shareholders should insist that we be given favourable opportunity to participate...(or,is it just possible that cheap debt raising can do the trick without us contributing?).
    Of course we are all in Highfield for a decent return quid...and that, on the numbers, is clearly coming.
    But the part of the Report that I wish to highlight is the CREA [Commitment..Respect..Excellence..Attitude] bit.
    Heaps of people and companies have the virtue-signalling words and stated values.
    Performance though often has only a passing brush with those claimed ethics.
    I know it's long and doesn't directly and immediately relate to our individual bottom line. But do yourself a favour and actually read the happy planet stuff.
    In a world of sub-par caring corporate performance, Highfield is proving to be a leader.
    So, when you (soon) reap the $$$ rewards (and awards), you will also reap the inner glow reward of being a part of an entity that will be awarded for actually implementing rare visionary practical sustainability policies.
    Gosh, I can see Greta Thunberg warming up to make the presentation now!
    Seriously, I think in a couple of years from now we will be proud of our financial and green astuteness to have associated ourselves with Highfield.
    Cheers and, as always, optimistically yours...Al Dinga

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HFR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.010(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $105.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $28.13K 106.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HFR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.