AGH 2.50% 2.1¢ althea group holdings limited

Ann: Annual Report to Shareholders, page-9

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Okay, please create a new company in this industry, do the same grow from nothing to rising patients every month and tell us to invest in it.
    It's a young company, it requires capital, please enlighten me how APT, Z1P, have more market share than the old well known aussie brands whilist still making a loss. Poor financial performance right? No they over invest to achieve massive growth.

Just have in mind Althea went to UK, Canada, Germany in 1 year. Tell me how many companies on the ASX do this?
    They are all very conservative and playing it safe. I invest with what I can lose, but you can't bad mouth a company that's achieving the targets sorry.

The deal with Canada, people said it's a bad deal. I think it's a very very good deal. Greg has to get 12M & 25M revenue to get the options otherwise nothing. I like that. What I don't like a Qantas CEO forking 20M a year cash salary, whether the company is going bad or good it doesn't matter let him receive that cash salary and do whatever he wants.

And I am not working at Althea, FYI for the community here. I just like the company and the results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $8.309M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $1.654K 81.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2783673 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 809218 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.