LTR 5.33% 71.0¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders, page-28

1. 5,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21049
    Ohhh.. Buldania, Buldania.

This is not the first time they are saying that there is significant potential for further lithium discoveries within Liontown’s large land position at Buldania,

They said it about Buldania long time ago. But some people don't have the memory to alert them when things are going to happen. You need to know what they mean when they talk like that. That is TG's style. They are nearly finishing the deal with KV then restart the Buldania project IMO. Also Moora will be explored.

Moora is not like Buldania. Moora needs to be explored. Without drilling we can't know what we have there. We will also see if we will get some strong EM conductors (essential for defining the drilling targets) by the EM survey which has been already done (waiting for the report anns, must be on the way). I am very optimistic about Moora but the drill bit will tell the truth.

However a lots of exploration work has been already done at Buldania. We have 15mt resource at the surface. Even that amount is big enough for building a mine and a concentrate plant, but it seems we have much more there. Also the management seems quite confident about it IMO.

It is very high probability that Buldania is going to be another big lithium project. That's my opinions of course.

Just wait and see.

See my post after an anns 10 months ago.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2482/2482069-b631fa996daf20ebb1ba889667b25165.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
-0.040(5.33%)
Mkt cap ! $1.758B
Open High Low Value Volume
72.5¢ 73.0¢ 71.0¢ $3.975M 5.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 439936 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.5¢ 267821 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.