LTR 0.00% 91.5¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders, page-35

1. 6,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2220
    Yes, that's how I read the Buldania comment as well and as you guys know my thinking on a KV asset sale => capital return => capital retention to pay for exploration without the need for any future CRs, it all bubbled up again. As I said before that is TG's way of doing things. Just look at CHN, there is was the same story, just that it was a smaller project they sold.

So in the end for me everything is still on track for the KV asset sale and what follows from there. Mind you if our guys decide to develop KV that is also sweet with me, just that is changes the time frame. On the other hand Buldania could be the one to develop later, if it goes the way I suggested with KV. It just would make it that much easier.

Moora is different and at this stage difficult to handle, but from the comments and data so far I do have a very good feeling about it and am looking forward to any next steps and any drilling of the director's hole right through the heart of it all to start it all off!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.5¢ 94.0¢ 90.3¢ $11.62M 12.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 119641 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 140664 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.