ATL 0.00% $1.03 apollo tourism & leisure ltd

While I agree the current chart indicates some potential upward...

1. 1,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    While I agree the current chart indicates some potential upward movement in the SP I think that the increase at the moment is due largely to the further opening of State borders and the further relaxing of Covid 19 lockdown measures. Luke Trouchet in his CEO address at the AGM indicated that the outbound Aussie tourist numbers exceeded the inbound numbers and he thought that there was a considerable pool available to ATL to gain domestic business to offset international guest business while the international borders remained closed. I understand his optimism but while interstate borders also remained closed I thought that domestic motorhome rental business would remain low. That has now changed and surely ATL we see a pickup in business as Aussies prepare their Xmas travel/holiday plans. The only thing which I see holding back big increases in the SP is the severe reduction in NTA within the business which has dropped from 44c in 2019 to about 18c in 2020 and with the further Fed and State Govt and overseas assistance loans (2 year repayment) to maybe less than 4c. However they are sensibly holding good cash reserves to enable some nimble stock and rental fleet purchases when the time is right. So I do see some good opportunities for them to improve their position but I am holding until I see the next set of accounts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.