IMC 1.18% 8.6¢ immuron limited

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders, page-22

1. ich
    672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    I held on through last few years SP steady fall.... awaiting the 'good news' which finally came. I spoke to the company a few times and they basically said that they are precluded from given a running commentary on 'how things are going' as they need to rely on the scientific reports and until these come out they cannot make an official announcement. I sold a lot at 45c and got more than my money back.... and have since bought back in at 30c or so, as the company now has some terrific upside (more than previous) if they can finalise either the deal with the US army or any of the Covid possibilities. I reckon the directors are genuine, and at least the company has a physical product to sell which is better than most 'start ups'.... and once travel is opened I'd be pretty certain that the sales of the travel tablet will skyrocket.... but agree that might be a while. Anyway, for me I waited 22 months to make a fairly good return and am willing to wait 6 - 12 more months now until travel is back open again ..... and hopefully in the interim, one of the 'irons' in the fire will be successful. I bought more today at 25c and will continue at that price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.001(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $19.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.5¢ $3.74K 43.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 87972 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 11610 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.