VR1 0.00% 1.6¢ vection technologies ltd

To each their own. Its not "downramping" if I claim to hold AND...

1. 248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    To each their own. Its not "downramping" if I claim to hold AND mention positive points, I'm simply pointing towards the large charting gap which is present as a result of our recent rocketship spike. I have acknowledged the positives in the company, and do not see any severe negatives, this is a pretty healthy company I am happy to own.

I'm not saying the "SP must go down because I don't have cash", I don't expect this stock to go onwards and upwards for days on end, that would be a BRN chart trend. The truth of any chart is after a peak there is a consolidation phase where the share price pulls back for a while. Look at any growth stock and you will notice this pattern. The news didn't turn us into a $500m market cap company, it was positive news though, it shows growth which has clearly reflected through the share price uptrend in recent days. People with shorter term time frames and holding capacities will sell, those who want to hold, will keep buying (myself included). Long term, this stock will prosper, it just needs to grow, and it will over time and many announcements.

I expect the gap to close at around 10c and trade sideways pending further news before rising again. Downramping would be talking smack about the stock and not disclosing my position. I'm simply stating my views, you can disagree and that's fine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $166 10.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 787911 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 19259 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.