VR1 0.00% 1.6¢ vection technologies ltd

I've also been of the view this thing needs to settle for a...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 807
    I've also been of the view this thing needs to settle for a while after such a substantial rise especially the last 2 weeks... As stated in previous post I sold a few last Friday in the 9s expecting a correction. A combination of both reality & sellers remorse got to me over the weekend however & hence I bought them back & more on Monday (admittedly at a bit of a premium), but thankfully I have them back now nonetheless and intend to hold all of them for the long, long term. My most recent target of .135 got smashed and although we finished down today we are still up 26% from Fridays close. Lets be realistic, any stock that rises this fast has to have a breather every noun again IMO.

I've been fortunate to be in early on this one and have watched it intently. I am excited to see so many new faces taking an interest in VR1. Re tonights Annual Report I see this as a bit of a non event, perhaps targetted at new investors? ... at quick glance its pretty much just a re-cap of the recent investor presentation (however positive nonetheless).

The massive volume recently has brought attention & hence volatility to VR1 which is good or bad depending on which way you look at it. There was a potential swing trade today of +29% for anyone clever enough to pick bottom & sell at top which is huge. With so many avenues for success via trials & international partnerships I honestly cant see any chance of failure. It just comes down to your timeframe and patience. I feel VR1 is likely the unicorn stock I have been searching for and unless something to make me think otherwise presents, I intend to wait to find out.

While I dont mean to, I probably insult others when I call myself an 'Amateur Chartist'. Its my view on most charts anywhere from 1 month to 3 year timeframes, this thing is overbought as anything can get, however when you look at the following 5 day chart, to me its certainly got legs left... not overbought, volume down & MACD about to cross likely at open tomorrow. You can see from the crosses on the chart what happens above to the share price when the MACD crosses. Its my thought entry at 0.12 / 0.125 is likely the lowest we will see this again if charts hold up. Both gaps in chart below in the 9s, like that gap in in the 7s will likely never be filled IMO.

VR1 - 5 day - 300920.jpg

Perhaps its just a combination of new faces hearing of the story and the reality that loose shares are getting harder to find its a high probability we can expect a continuation of the recent rise. Realistically not as quickly as some would like, but in time most certainly a continued rise. Most likely a case this thing is just reaching true value after being undervalued for so long?... Time will tell. So much news to come, both on things we are expecting & also things we arent. I look forward to enjoying this story with you. All the best holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $166 10.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 787911 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 19259 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.